Throughout the unit:
- Year-old First-Co central air circulation system (heating and air conditioning)--outstanding air-flow
- Hardwood floors everywhere other than the bathroom (in the bathroom there are tile floors)
- Two large windows
- One closet (it's relatively small. Tenants typically use wardrobes for their clothes)
- We have a laundry room on every floor. Most of the machines are new and take debit cards.
IN THE KITCHEN:
- Real granite counter tops
- Brand-new stainless steel Frigidaire refrigerator
- Brand-new stainless steel Frigidaire built-in microwave/convection oven
- Brand-new stainless steel Frigidaire dishwasher
- Brand-new cabinets
- Brand-new summit 3-coil stove-top
- Track lights
IN THE BATHROOM:
- Real tile floors
- Modern, minimalist design
- New stainless steel shower head
- New mirror
- New Pro-Flo toilet
All utilities included other than electricity (runs from $20-$40 per month depending on use). We have free ethernet internet (you can plug in your laptop or smart TV).
We do not offer parking. You can either park on the street or in the Lowry parking ramp which is connected to this building. The cost is $130 per month for Lowry residents. Minimum contract is 3-months. The parking service is valet and incredibly convenient. The ramp is owned by interstate parking and is extremely well-run.
PRICE OF UNIT 1003:
$950/month for a 1-year lease. $1,045 for any lease term less than one-year. Included in rent: heat, trash, water, ethernet Internet. Not included in rent: electricity.
Security deposit for unit 1003: one month of rent.